Sunday, April 20, 2008

Spring and All that it Brings






As April seems to be zipping by at an alarming rate, I thought I would recap and then hopefully keep updated on a more frequent basis. Spring is quickly turning into an inferno her in AZ and thought I would share the last of the flowers for those of you wishing spring would at least make an impromptu visit. :) We took our monthy temple grounds walk with the kids today. I couldn't have asked for a nicer evening! Gentle breeze, beautiful flowers, (which if you haven't noticed by now, I am a succor for) and then of course having quality family time. This is one of my favorite family traditions.

Other than this life is going full force with college widow-dom. Thank heavens we only have one more year left! I am pushing certifiably insane. I think the kids are taking it better than I am! We are all looking forward to spring break and our vacation in only two weeks! It has been way too long since we took a road trip and got out of Dodge. And can I say our timing will make our drive to Utah fantastic. Spring is almost dead here, but every where else will be in full bloom, at least I hope so. I have a few more dresses to make and some summer shorts for Darling Boy and then we will be on our way.

Seeing as it is spring, I have IT. The cut-your-locks syndrome. My hair is long enough, again. It seems to hit about every two years to need for "sheer" speed. Cut it all off! And my dear readers, I want some opinions. I am going to color my hair for the first time. Aren't you all proud of me! So even though I am a work in progress, (10 more pounds down!) I am braving a photo of myself.


I am thinking something sassy but doable for someone that might only have one hand available for any length of time. What do you think about going toward the red spectrum of copper chestnut highlights?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the length--I think it is very flattering! I don't know about the color, with your skin tone either option would look great. I'm not the expert on the hair coloring since I never color my own, but sometimes wish I could for variety!

Missy said...

Oops, I guess I didn't make my self very clear. This is my long hair. LOL. I am planning on cutting it, above my shoulder's, short.