Saturday, December 02, 2006

Progression

Being stagnant really isn't neutral. The whole point of existence is to make progress. Without progression we merely exist pushing ourselves farther from our goal which is basically regression. There is no holding still in life, either one is moving forward or life whizzes by leaving them far behind. I love the idea of being a better person than I was yesterday. I truly think that will be my only goal this coming year. It is all encompassing with the aspects of my life. Everyday I can ask myself what I did well and what needs improvement, following through the next day.

2 comments:

KingFAM said...

Walking...you changed posts? You disappeared? I'm just back but my old site for you turned into a site for varicous veins and stuff. So...is this you or not?

Missy said...

yep this is walking. Got to many weird viewers that I couldn't figure out where they were coming from. Plus a change of pace is always so nice. ;)