So...without further ado I give you the unusual and unexpected me.
- If I was ever able to sleep enough at night again, I would get up every morning before the break of dawn to watch the sunrise. I know, I know...heresy. But honestly once the beams of light start blazing through my window I might as well get up anyway, because sleep just went out the window when the darkness faded.
- I can smell things so strongly that I almost taste them. This relates to all smells not just food. So in a way I know what laundry soap tastes like for instance...or the cow fog that blows our way sometimes. Perfume feels like pepper spray up my nose. But on the upswing I can usually tell what a recipe needs by the way it smells.
- After my grandparent's home was demolished for greed (yep still bitter) I have felt some what homeless. It was my favorite place in all the world! Even my own home doesn't have the same pull.
- I am not a phone talker. I dislike answering my phone. I am not sure why, but I would rather listen to a message and then email the person over having a small talk conversation on the phone.
- I love having four seasons with in the year. Having been devoid of those for the past 10 years I am beyond words, thrilled, to be moving to a place with every single glorious season.
- I like being cold. During the winter I will still crack my window a smidge so that I can feel the nip of the cold air at night and then pile mountains and mountains of blankets on my self with my feet sticking out.