Monday, November 03, 2008

I Must Be Crazy!

But, OH!, so excited about a new journey I am taking. The wild wild world of commerce.

I have been working every evening and Saturdays to get my sites running, researching the how-to, and trying not to be overwhelmed. It is great to finally have a place to put all those ideas circling around my head for so long.

I am also prepping, stressing, working my posterior off before the 13 of December for my Christmas show here in AZ. It's strange to think of myself as a vendor. Ok, back to work!

3 comments:

Scully said...

I'm so impressed! Way to use your talents. Good luck!

Stephanie said...

Good for you. I wish I had any marketable talents, or at least time to fake it. :)

Missy said...

steph~ I don't sleep much. Thought I should do something productive in the mean time. :)