Saturday, November 08, 2008

Yesterday Was a Good Day

I have mentioned before how I am working like a fiend to get all my things done. I have been coloring mini letters for hours late into the night. Do they make mini cuffs for finger sprains? But yesterday, through all the hustle and bustle of schooling the kids, errands, and work, work, work...I decided to take the kids to the park.

It was great! I had intended to sit and color some more, but ended up running around chasing my kids and a handful of neighbor kids around the park being monster until sunset. I am pretty sure the monster has diminished hearing today. ;) I guess my kids had nothing left last night, because as I tucked them in as they dreamily drifted off to sleep with smiles on their faces and not a peep.

It felt good to be a good mom yesterday and the added bonus of peaceful sleeping children at the end of the day, priceless!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a good mom you are! I am sure it is hard to find extra energy for those playing moments when you are so busy getting the business of having kids done! :D

Little GrumpyAngel said...

I envy your energy. I'm browsing through your blog and I see a very busy, & accomplished person educating and raising and playing with 4 kidss. How do you do it?